Europe was a 3-D architectural history book for Jenifer after graduating with a degree in Environmental Design from the University of California at Berkeley. Three years of immersion into the European culture led her back stateside to study urban planning in greater depth and to obtain a Master’s Degree in Urban and Environmental Planning from the University of Virginia. Living in Europe and in several U.S. states has provided a rich career in the fields of architectural design and municipal planning. No matter the scale of the project, Jenifer has always enjoyed collaborating with the stakeholders – whether a large project, such as master planned community, or a zoning amendment for an individual property owner. In addition, understanding the fiscal constraints of smaller jurisdictions, she has assisted several with the establishment of standard planning procedures, which supports their provision of equitable and consistent government services.
An accomplished designer and planner with 20 years of experience, Jenifer now serves as President of the Camp Bowie District, Inc., and continues to be actively involved in the region through several professional and civic associations. Her unique perspective and skill set is derived from living and working in Europe, California, Virginia, and Texas. She considers her diverse life and career experiences as perfect preparation for the multi-faceted job of President. A resident of the Fort Worth area since 2005, she has formed meaningful professional and personal connections to the Camp Bowie corridor and local businesses, as well as the surrounding cities. Passionate about urban planning and business growth, she brings vision and devotion to the continued development of the Camp Bowie District.
You can reach Ms. Reiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
• Rob Sell, Chairman, V Fine Homes
• Mark Phillips, Vice Chairman, VFH Development, Inc.
• Aaron Loose, Treasurer, Leah’s Sweet Treats
• Brett Cox, AIA, Secretary, Bennett Benner Partners, Inc.
• Amy Shackelford, Sedona Productions
• Bradley Hickman, Hickman Companies
• Brent Hyder, American Land and Cattle Company
• Christie Thomas, West FW Lifestyle Magazine
• Dottie Simmons, Moritz Chevrolet
• Jonathan Gentry, Kincaid’s Hamburgers
• Joan Matteson, Collier Commercial Real Estate
• Linda Motley, PS The Letter
• Mark Harris, James R. Harris Partners
• Tiffany Dromgoole, Frost Bank
• Trevor Armstrong, Game On Arena Sports
• Warren Prescott, Rent A Frog Valet
• Bob West, Whitaker Chalk Swindle & Schwartz PLLC
• Zim Zimmerman, Fort Worth Councilman, District 3
• Dennis Shingleton, Fort Worth Council Member, District 7